What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 671567166717 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:

Tindersticks by Tindersticks

Nothing like some normcore after a hard day's work.


Me too! Thanks for reminding me that I NEEDED to hear this TODAY. I love, love, love this album!
  • Quote

The Invisible Way by Low
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
Me too! Thanks for reminding me that I NEEDED to hear this TODAY. I love, love, love this album!


Same, guess I'll join.


Tindersticks by Tindersticks
  • Quote

Valtari by Sigur Rรณs

I can pretty confidently say this is my favourite Sigur Ros album now.
  • Quote

Amber by Autechre
  • Quote

Out From Out Where by Amon Tobin
  • Quote

San Fermin by San Fermin
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Blue Record by Baroness
  • Quote

Turnstiles by Billy Joel
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Red Album by Baroness

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 671567166717 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6716 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.