What was your first album?

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
satiemaniac wrote:
XD LE EPIC RYM MEME WTF IS IT JUST LIKE SINE WAVES HAHAH HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KILLEDINCARS MAH MAN WHAT A LOAD OF WANK


that's what I said to my mother at five
_________________
  • Quote
My first album was actually 'Mozart - Concertos for Piano & Orchestra'. I now know that mans melodies like I know the house I live in.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Your first album and the first one yo... The Mubla Music
Your First Single/Album/Gig/ Jimmy Dread Music
Your first album 1234567890 Music
What's the very FIRST Beatles album y... Repo Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.