|
undefined
- #67991
- Posted: 01/28/2015 02:02
|
| dmercado wrote: | | You might as well plunge into Bon Jovi |
"plunge" seems all too appropriate a word here
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
undefined
- #67994
- Posted: 01/28/2015 03:34
|
๐ฅฐ
|
|
|
|
RepoMan
- #67995
- Posted: 01/28/2015 04:10
|
| Le_Samurai wrote: |
Been listening to a lot of Metallica's 80's work. I'm finding I underrated their 80's albums in the past and that they easily rank as one of the best bands of the 80's and really of all time. I'm trying to decide whether to take the plunge on The Black Album though. |
Seriously, DON'T DO IT. Stop right there & keep youR deservedly high opinions of Metallica intact. What a run though! Kill 'Em All => Justice rule.
I'd switch to checking out 80s Slayer & Megadeth. ๐
|
|
|
|
|
|
RepoMan
- #67996
- Posted: 01/28/2015 04:13
|
| dividesbyzero wrote: | | :love: |
May well be my AOTY. I've got a few more days to decide I think. But right now this is probably #1 or #2. Benji will be right there too.
|
|
|
|
satiemaniac
- #67997
- Posted: 01/28/2015 04:17
|
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Cake Mix by GFOTY
of course the best thing i've heard this year. "All the Small Things" would be the best single song to come out of PC Music besides MAYBE "Beautiful" on a good day if it were longer. had me anxiously checking the runtime left to make sure it was gonna last awhile and it didn't so i was sorta sad but dat Outro
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New topic Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 6800 of 21929 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|