BEAMAs 2014 Round 1 Voting

Goto page Previous  12345678  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Haven't seen that many videos compared to last couple of years, but anyway, here's a few you need to consider:

Link

(the vids for Ready Err Not and Tiny Tortures are also great.)


Link


Link


Link

๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:

First Round Voting closes on the 4th of February. So you got 2 weeks.


If people want more time let us know, BEAMAs are never strict on deadlines ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Quote
Considering we didn't receive that many ballots yet, we might have to give it a bit more time. Remember guys, don't feel obliged to fill out everything possible, just the categories you feel you're knowledgeable about.

Also, could a mod perhaps sticky this thread + the first one?
  • Quote
Guys, you REALLY should fill up the choices for Best BEA-Created Album. You can vote for all these other categories many other places, but BEA music is something you can only do here.

So to be a good example, I present to you my ballot for Best BEA-Created Album 2014. Every pick here I think is absolutely masterful, and I think you all should listen to at least the top five.

1.

Hรฅpster Selection II by Warm Surplus
2.

Absent by Hayden Who
3.

Soundtrack To An Anxiety Attack by Low Voltage
4.

Infinite Jest by Omega Testing
5.

An Amalgam Of Dreams by The Grey Marshmallow
6.

Periโ€‹ by cReighOLa
7.

//tubes.web by David McGorlick
8.

Replacement Skin by Brad Harkan & Hayden Who
9.

Tyrant: Stories Of The Buried by Borejko
10. f

Fare by The Grey Marshmallow


Last edited by Applerill on 02/01/2015 10:55; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Applerill wrote:

3.

Soundtrack To An Anxiety Attack by Low Voltage


Damn man thanks, that means a lot.
Quote:

4.

Infinite Jest by Omega Testing
7.

//tubes.web by David McGorlick
10. f

Fare by The Grey Marshmallow


Those are all great too. I'd add that y'all should also check out


(K)no(w) Mercy by The Split Infinitives

and Squishy's soundtrack he released for that defunct game, all great. I really need to listen to more Borjeko and Hayden stuff, though ...[/quote]
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
I suppose we'll extend the voting for a few more days. Come on guys! Remember the fun we had! But we need more votes!
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:
I suppose we'll extend the voting for a few more days. Come on guys! Remember the fun we had! But we need more votes!


Oh shit, will do this after work tomorrow.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
By the way, does anyone have any EPs to recommend? I haven't heard many thus far, and tbh so far Kitty's Frostbite might actually be my favourite ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (Mr. Noah is there too)

Last edited by 19loveless91 on 02/04/2015 13:54; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:
By the way, does anyone has any EPs to recommend?


Dunno if they're going to be your cuppa, but I really liked those :


E-Series Part One by Virgo Four


All The Things by Traumprinz


Bookhead by JJ DOOM
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:
By the way, does anyone have any EPs to recommend? I haven't heard many thus far, and tbh so far Kitty's Frostbite might actually be my favourite ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (Mr. Noah is there too)

Vince Staples- Hell Can Wait

New topic  Closed Move by Romanelli on 01/24/2015 03:47
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345678  Next
Page 4 of 8


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
BEAMAs 2013 - Second Round Voting Guest Tournaments
BEAMAs 2014 - FINAL VOTE 19loveless91 Tournaments
4th Annual BEAMAs - Best Solo Female ... Wombi Tournaments
4th Annual BEAMAs - Best Song of 2014 19loveless91 Tournaments
BEAMAs 2014 19loveless91 Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.