What is your next concert?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 222324 ... 394041  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
i'm hoping to go to Hot Chip in may
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
The concert calendar in Santa Fe is dead. I've got serious work to do. Tweedy in late March is currently my only plan.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
I'm going to Spain this WE :


The Blue Moods Of Spain by Spain
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
I really want to see Viet Cong in May while the tickets are still on sale.
_________________
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
... Screaming Females...



Never heard of them. Where's the best place to start?
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
Never heard of them. Where's the best place to start?


Ugly by Screaming Females

Though their new album Rose Mountain comes out later this month, and from the sounds of the singles it might be their best yet. The show I'm actually going to is their record release show.
  • Quote
A bunch of kids on my floor and I are gonna see Alt-J in April.
Not my typical cup of tea, but concerts with friends are always fun!
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
Seeing The Dodos tonight, then New Pornographers on the 28th with Nick Thorburn opening.
  • Quote
Just got an early birthday present -- tickets to see the Decemberists w/Father John Misty in June. Much more excited about the opening act, but I enjoyed the Decemberists the last time I saw them. Looking forward to it.
  • Quote

Killed My Parents And Hit The Road by The Twilight Sad

๐Ÿ˜
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 222324 ... 394041  Next
Page 23 of 41


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Your Favorite Concert on DVD RoundTheBend Music
Next 3 albums on your listening list JMan Music
Weezer + Flaming Lips Concert Xavygravy Music
Las Vegas concert massacre stangetzaway Music
Dirty Projectors Concert revolver94 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.