What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 698069816982 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Rockin' The Suburbs by Ben Folds

...why have I never listened to Ben Folds?
  • Quote
LevonTostig wrote:

Rockin' The Suburbs by Ben Folds

...why have I never listened to Ben Folds?


Do yourself a favor and check this one out:


Whatever And Ever Amen by Ben Folds Five

I'm on


Everything Else Matters by Pinkshinyultrablast
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
Do yourself a favor and check this one out:


Whatever And Ever Amen by Ben Folds Five


Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜„ I'm really enjoying Rockin' the Suburbs right now...it's literally exactly what I look for musically in an album. Great piano playing, superb vocal harmonies...etc. I'm just shocked I've never heard it before.
  • Quote

Crushes (The Covers Mixtape) by Mates Of State
  • Quote
Also check out

The Unauthorized Biography Of Reinhold Messner by Ben Folds Five. I think it's incredibly underrated.

LevonTostig wrote:
Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜„ I'm really enjoying Rockin' the Suburbs right now...it's literally exactly what I look for musically in an album. Great piano playing, superb vocal harmonies...etc. I'm just shocked I've never heard it before.
  • Quote

Voices by Phantogram
  • Quote

Deviate From Balance by John Wiese
secretdad you are a wonderful human being
  • Quote
LevonTostig wrote:

Jake Xerxes Fussell by Jake Xerxes Fussell

Guys, seriously, if you haven't heard this...just do. Especially for fans of traditional American Southern Folk. This may be the genre's definitive album...and it's the man's first record.


notsureifserious
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Ratworld by Menace Beach
  • Quote

Depersonilisation by Nite Fields

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 698069816982 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6981 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.