What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 699669976998 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Momofuku by Elvis Costello And The Imposters
  • Quote

Roxy Music by Roxy Music

Got in to do engineering at university. Let's party!
_________________
Find what you love and let it kill you
  • Quote
NickVolos wrote:
I love this album! What do you think?

Not what I was expecting but it was great, such a surprise, I owe you Nick, been hanging around your Lost Treasures/Unknown Pleasures chart over the last few days, I love going into an album completely blind like like I did with Iron Curtain Innocence and something special in it, I had absolutely no idea what it would be like but I've now listened to it a few times this evening, it's made the lower reaches of my 80's chart and could easily climb higher (Especially as I'm aiming to make my decade charts one album per artist). So yeah, cheers Nick! ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
goeie-oko wrote:
I haven't heard enough jazz yet

Listen to more high culture music like jazz to be loved by the BEA.


Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Ballo...Cap'n Jazz

Yeah, pretty obsessed with this band right now.
_________________
  • Quote

Twisted by Del Amitri
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Raw Power by The Stooges
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

Munly & The Lee Lewis Harlots by Munly & The Lee Lewis Harlots
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote

Raven In The Grave by The Raveonettes
_________________
"Hurry Up, We're Dreaming"
  • Quote

You're Gonna Get It by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Super รฆ by Boredoms

\m/

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 699669976998 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6997 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.