What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 719571967197 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Showcase by Junior Delahaye
  • Quote

Bubble Up by Wayne Jarrett
  • Quote

Father - Who's Gonna Get Fucked First? (2015)

#dope
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Our Mother The Mountain by Townes Van Zandt
  • Quote

Moonlover by Ghost Bath

I really liked their last record, and this one's banging too. Maybe a little #epic for my tastes, but really fucking solid.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Remember Me by Charles Caldwell
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote

Liaisons Dangereuses by Liaisons Dangereuses
_________________
  • Quote

Verve EP by The Verve
  • Quote
Melt Banana - Fetch (2013)
  • Quote


Dark Bird Is Home - The Tallest Man On Earth


I think I understand now how people felt when Dylan went electric
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 719571967197 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7196 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.