Beatles vs. Radiohead

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who's better
Beatles:
23%
 23%  [3]
Radiohead:
76%
 76%  [10]
Total Votes : 13

  • Quote
secretdad wrote:
2. Smooth (featuring Rob Thomas)


You are more in touch with my inner child than my own inner child is.

edit: like seven inches from the midday sun
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Maria Maria was better #sogonnakillthisthreadsoon
  • Quote
Best Radiohead songs:
1. C(l)ocks
2. The One That Got Away
3. Here's to Never Growing Up
4. Wesley Willis
5. Mother Nature's Son
  • Quote
dude you forgot under the bridge
  • Quote
I quite enjoy Rammstein.
  • Quote
๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ 


_________________
"Everyone knows the moon's made of cheese."

-Wallace
  • Quote
I came here to see a pointless argument over Radiohead and The Beatles unfold. I'm much more pleased with what I've actually seen.
  • Quote
TannerVHalv wrote:
I came here to see a pointless argument over Radiohead and The Beatles unfold. I'm much more pleased with what I've actually seen.


I'm just disappointed that we all stopped caroling.
  • Quote
This thread reported as spam by multiple people so closing.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The Beatles vs Radiohead or Neither Sean Music
Sign a petition to get Radiohead and ... xMUSICSNOBx Music
The Beatles or Radiohead? Mr. Shankly Music
BEA Chain Story... (Beatles versus Ra... Guest Lounge
The Beatles on Radiohead Songs. elparacaidas Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.