Can BEA find a new album everyone has heard?

Goto page Previous  1234567
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
HazeyTwilight wrote:
Cash prize round if you haven't heard of this one i swear to god:

OK Computer by Radiohead


The idea is to find one released after April 2012, isn't it?

Any album that nobody has dismissed up until now?
  • Quote
Radioscope wrote:
The idea is to find one released after April 2012, isn't it?

Any album that nobody has dismissed up until now?

Eh, OK Computer was meant to be some sort of jokey post because I feel like making fun of bringing awareness to the users who are far behind on the newer stuff (you know who you guys are but I still love you). But yeah, I knew in advance that OKC wouldn't be eligible for this.

And I've noticed that I've been riling up way too much in this thread, so I'll stop now and let you guys have you're fun. ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
  • Quote
Wow, we've had 25 albums in this thread, none of which everybody has listened to.

We're never going to find an album everybody has listened to.
  • Quote
probably


Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
probably


Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen

No, I got bored midway through...
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:
No, I got bored midway through...


and yet you listen to vampire weekend the whole way :0
  • Quote

...Like Clockwork by Queens Of The Stone Age


Royal Blood by Royal Blood

?
  • Quote
shoopadoowop wrote:



Royal Blood by Royal Blood

?

Nope, havent heard it

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234567
Page 7 of 7


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Can BEA Find Any Album Everyone Has H... FlorianJones Music
Music gift for the person who has hea... Guest Music
Has Anybody Ever Heard of the John Co... Tha1ChiefRocka Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.