What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 733173327333 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Raising Your Voice... Trying To Stop An Echo by Hammock
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
make-or-break time


Sound & Color by Alabama Shakes
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

The Grey Album by Danger Mouse
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Signing Off by UB40
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Daoko by Daoko

Working through another batch of Gowi recs. Some killer basslines here
  • Quote


I can't find any other picture of the cover, but the album is called Guerreros De Cuahilama by Mez-Me. It's hard to describe, but it kinda has a gritty, tribal-ambient sound. Pretty good so far.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote

Lawyers In Love by Jackson Browne
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:

Signing Off by UB40


UB40 is a band I wanted to try for a while now, but I'm focusing on hearing more albums from bands I've heard small amounts of. It might be a while before I try UB40. I have a good feeling I'll like them.



Today's been a Flaming Lips kind of day. Made about 4 posts about them already today, which probably isn't good. ๐Ÿซข I really enjoyed Yoshimi. I actually tried playing Zaireeka a while back, but like the album warned I felt disoriented. I liked the idea of a few CD's making different versions of the same song, playing up to four different CD's to get different mixes. I plan on listening to all four at once at some point (it's on YT). For now, I'll hit Flaming Lip's essential. I find it interesting that this is BEA's 83rd best album. Given what I've heard users said about it not being as good as many other albums, and given my opinion about it, it's a little interesting.

As far as Soft Bulletin goes, it doesn't seem as polished as Yoshimi. I never could gt into fuzziness. I'm not entirely understanding it on my first listen, so I think I'll have to restart it after I hear a few tracks. That usually helps me get a better picture of the album. I'm missing out on many albums due to fuzzy production. "A Spoonful Weighs a Ton" is perfect, I'll say that.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:


Today's been a Flaming Lips kind of day. Made about 4 posts about them already today, which probably isn't good. ๐Ÿซข I really enjoyed Yoshimi. I actually tried playing Zaireeka a while back, but like the album warned I felt disoriented. I liked the idea of a few CD's making different versions of the same song, playing up to four different CD's to get different mixes. I plan on listening to all four at once at some point (it's on YT). For now, I'll hit Flaming Lip's essential. I find it interesting that this is BEA's 83rd best album. Given what I've heard users said about it not being as good as many other albums, and given my opinion about it, it's a little interesting.

As far as Soft Bulletin goes, it doesn't seem as polished as Yoshimi. I never could gt into fuzziness. I'm not entirely understanding it on my first listen, so I think I'll have to restart it after I hear a few tracks. That usually helps me get a better picture of the album. I'm missing out on many albums due to fuzzy production. "A Spoonful Weighs a Ton" is perfect, I'll say that.


Never considered that album to be fuzzy. Cluttered, perhaps, but certainly not fuzzy.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
Never considered that album to be fuzzy. Cluttered, perhaps, but certainly not fuzzy.


Yeah, now that I'm through more of it, fuzzy wasn't the right word. Might've been the specific video I clicked on. I'll restart it, so I'll find if there's a better video. It didn't seem like it had bad quality.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 733173327333 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7332 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.