You must listen to the album below you.

Goto page Previous  123 ... 929394 ... 197198199  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Gonna head myself back to this.. it's been so long

Nachos you can have


Math And Physics Club by Math And Physics Club
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
Hey Shoop, I already heard both of those albums, but I want to see what Antonio thinks of these no-wave godfathers:

1/2 Gentlemen / Not Beasts by Half Japanese
  • Quote
nachosbob wrote:
I'll get to my stuff soon, and I'll throw another one in to get to it sooner

DBZ have you heard


When I Said I Wanted To Be Your Dog by Jens Lekman


ooo I've been meaning to get on this for forever. Listening now ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
ooo I've been meaning to get on this for forever. Listening now :)


I hope you like it, it has to be one of my favorite albums of all time lyrically speaking:

"She said let's put a plastic bag over our heads
and then kiss and stuff 'til we get dizzy and fall on the bed.
We were in heaven for five or six minutes, then we passed out
and I was so in love I thought I knew what love was all about.

In church on Sunday making out in front of the preacher.
You had a black shirt on with a big picture of Nietzsche.
When we had done our thing for a full Christian hour,
I had made up my mind that there must be a higher power."

Ugh he's just so good, and he's super nice too, I had the pleasure of a short little email conversation with him. ๐Ÿ˜
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote
Whoever last posted an album, here's your new one. (I think it was Applerill)

Chairs Missing by Wire
Chances are decent you've heard it, and If you have already heard it and don't want to listen again, ask for another and I'll give you one. If you've already heard it and would like to revisit it, go ahead and just do that.
_________________
Overall - The 2010's - 2020
  • Quote
nachosbob wrote:
I hope you like it, it has to be one of my favorite albums of all time lyrically speaking:

"She said let's put a plastic bag over our heads
and then kiss and stuff 'til we get dizzy and fall on the bed.
We were in heaven for five or six minutes, then we passed out
and I was so in love I thought I knew what love was all about.

In church on Sunday making out in front of the preacher.
You had a black shirt on with a big picture of Nietzsche.
When we had done our thing for a full Christian hour,
I had made up my mind that there must be a higher power."

Ugh he's just so good, and he's super nice too, I had the pleasure of a short little email conversation with him. :D

Just finished it, and it was fantastic. Musically great on plenty of levels but lyrically it was just beautiful and creative. Endlessly clever while also feeling totally expressive of a very unique emotional foundation. Those last lines there are probably my favorite too. Gonna be listening to this more in the near future for sure ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks nacho!

Here Tanner have you heard this?

All Balls Don't Bounce by Aceyalone
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
Here Tanner have you heard this?

All Balls Don't Bounce by Aceyalone

Nope, listening right now.
_________________
Overall - The 2010's - 2020
  • Quote
Applerill wrote:
So how about some MORE fucked-up, string-heavy "world" music?


Bรญlรฉ Inferno by Iva Bittovรก & Vladimรญr Vรกclavek


Just got around to this today, had a busy weekend and then May the 4th happened... Anyway, this is probably my favorite album so far that I've found throught this thread, I really enjoyed the things Iva was doing with her voice, it matched up perfectly with the instrumentation to give an awesome folk vibe with a lot of unexpected twists and turns. Yes, it was pretty weird in some spots, but not in a bad way. ๐Ÿ˜

About Ys by Il Balletto di Bronzo, I really enjoyed what was going on with the vocals, giving it a really operatic feel while also managing to pull off kind of an odd, creepy vibe, almost like the musical equivalent of an H.P. Lovecraft story. Needless to say, I enjoyed them both, but I'd have to say Bรญlรฉ Inferno was my favorite.

So, here's one for you DBZ:



CLPPNG by clipping.
  • Quote
Ah Bile Inferno is so good...
Pseud0Scorpion wrote:
So, here's one for you DBZ:



CLPPNG by clipping.

Actually I've heard this, and I don't care for it too much tbh. Just kinda felt like a less convincing retooling of the ideas from their first album, which itself I would normally put aside for other industrial or just generally dense hip-hop that I prefer. I can listen to it again if you want but I don't suppose you have anything else you'd care to throw my way?
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
I can listen to it again if you want but I don't suppose you have anything else you'd care to throw my way?


No worries, you heard this yet?



Feast of Wire by Calexico

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 929394 ... 197198199  Next
Page 93 of 199


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
You must listen to the album below yo... baystateoftheart Music
You must watch the movie below you. Guest Movies & TV
You must listen to the album above you mickilennial Music
The Definative "Indie" Anth... Wombi Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.