BEUT #3: (Squishypuffdave) V Burning Bright

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: ?
Squishypuffdave:
90%
 90%  [28]
Burning Bright:
9%
 9%  [3]
Total Votes : 31

  • Quote
Squishy, of course!

BurningBright is cool, though.
  • Quote
Whatever happened to "Whatever Happened to Squishypuff Dave"? I very nearly solved that...

Anyway yeah Dave is integral to the fabric of this whole community and BEA wouldn't be the same without his antics, and he makes me mixtapes that are better than any mixtape you could ever hope to make me so yeah this is pretty easy

(Burning Bright seems cool though!)
  • Quote
Squishy definitely. He's made some of the most interesting posts here. Burning bright is cool probably
  • Quote
Lol, I just saw this. Squishy definitely has stronger activity on here than I do! He deserves the win! ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
BurningBright wrote:
Lol, I just saw this. Squishy definitely has stronger activity on here than I do! He deserves the win! :)


This is coward's talk. Defend your honour! If you are to be a BEA user, declare yourself the best. We are red-blooded men, built for war; our rank is forged in battle. Am I to be damned by concession? Who are you to deprive me of a fierce adversary?
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:
This is coward's talk. Defend your honour! If you are to be a BEA user, declare yourself the best. We are red-blooded men, built for war; our rank is forged in battle. Am I to be damned by concession? Who are you to deprive me of a fierce adversary?


๐Ÿคฃ Yeah, I can't top this.
_________________
...and for dessert!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
World album of the day (#300): Hail H... albummaster Music
Pit Bull Rescues Woman From Burning H... attraction-gear Lounge
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : SquishypuffDave VS pt... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : HigherThanThe... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Tekin/Muslim Bigfoot V (Squi... alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.