What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 740874097410 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:

Here And Nowhere Else by Cloud Nothings


๐Ÿฅฐ

i'm on


White Chalk by P.J. Harvey
  • Quote

The Venture Bros.: The Music Of JG Thirlwell by J. G. Thirlwell
_________________
What I heard in 2015 and the 2010s so far. Now hearing this.
  • Quote

Workshop 19 by Kassem Mosse

๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Quote
wife is out of the house so switching to this while i can...


Seven Churches by Possessed

๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Quote

I Am A Bird Now by Antony And The Johnsons
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote


Goose Wings / The Music Of James Bay

Cool collection of native Canadian recordings. Mostly country and folk but there is a little bit of more traditional native music thrown in for good measure.

Lloyd Chee Choo's tracks are particularly rememberable. I believe that a lot of his songs were featured on that native american compilation that light in the attic did last year.
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
bongritsu wrote:


Goose Wings / The Music Of James Bay

Cool collection of native Canadian recordings. Mostly country and folk but there is a little bit of more traditional native music thrown in for good measure.

Lloyd Chee Choo's tracks are particularly rememberable. I believe that a lot of his songs were featured on that native american compilation that light in the attic did last year.


Oh! Are these anything like Wade Hemsworth at least in the native Canadian side of things? I heard an album by him which was pretty good a while back
  • Quote

Have One On Me by Joanna Newsom

one of those days...

jk not really mostly ive just been listening to the sophie/charli xcx collabs endlessly. this is the (2 hour) exception.
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
Kiki wrote:
Oh! Are these anything like Wade Hemsworth at least in the native Canadian side of things? I heard an album by him which was pretty good a while back


ahhhhh

I havent listened to Hemsworth for quite sometime, thanks for reminding me.

Hemsworth always gave me a feeling of the sort of avuncular style of folk. most of the stuff on this record is more along the line of protest folk/folk rock so I would say no. Im sure there are some native american folk artists that are closer to his style but im not familiar with any.
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote

Shock Me by Red House Painters

I really like the hidden instrumental track!

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 740874097410 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7409 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.