What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 766576667667 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Saturday Night Fever by Various Artists
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Pageant Material by Kacey Musgraves
  • Quote

Brothers Of The Sonic Cloth by Brothers Of The Sonic Cloth
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
revolver94 wrote:

Tomorrow Will Be Beautiful by Flo Morrissey

brandon might like this one


Aah I saw you listening to this one earlier and was gonna ask about it! Thanks for the rec ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote

The Sun And The Moon by The Bravery
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
finishing up


No Life For Me by Wavves X Cloud Nothings
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
now on


The Resistance by Muse
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Machine Gun Etiquette by The Damned
  • Quote
I just listened to You Made Me Realise, Isn't Anything and Loveless. I am happy to say I finally get MBV. I've been listening to a lot of stuff for the first time in order to make decent-sized year charts (with the main goal of getting to make custom charts as the reward). I'm gonna do a few new highly rated albums from 1990 before I start on it. Now playing:


Nowhere by Ride
  • Quote

Cerulean Salt by Waxahatchee

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 766576667667 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7666 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.