What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 772877297730 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Untethered Moon by Built To Spill

edit: loved it. ๐Ÿ‘
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"


Last edited by NickVolos on 07/22/2015 23:14; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

The Tired Sounds Of Stars Of The Lid by Stars Of The Lid

I think i'm starting to "get" this one as well
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
First ever listen of Lonerism - Tame Impala just finished the track Keep On Lying

It's been nice enough, some interesting(ish) parts particularly synth-wise but nothing has quite truly gripped me so i'm struggling to understand the hype surrounding the album. Perhaps it's just down to personal preference/my mood.

Would probably give it a 6.5 so far.
  • Quote

DS2 by Future

Always failed to see what makes Future so special, but this is absolutely fantastic so far. Best thing he's done.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

THIN LIZZY - Fighting
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote

Dragging A Dead Deer Up A Hill by Grouper
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote

The Golden Echo by Kimbra

And I thought Vows was good. This is spectacular. a little bit in love. I put off listening to this for so long because when 90s Music was first released I thought it was bad, but I like it now, even though its not the best on the album. Its kind of a smorgasbord of styles but it all comes together into a really exuberant fun whole. If I had to describe it in that annoying way where you mention a bunch of artists its apparently a combination of, I'd say its like Janet Jackson combined with Susanne Sundfor combined with Elysian Fields combined with The Ronettes. told you its annoying. Oh also combined with the music from Pokemon. I'm actually not really joking about any of this. Maybe exaggerating. Misrepresenting entirely? No...maybe. I'll admit that adding Pokemon was gratuitous. hehe ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Quote

Vulnicura by Bjรถrk

what else does one listen to in iceland?

i actually bought an "icelandic indie music" cd today, it was ok, but whatever, gotta get into the culture
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote

Drink More Water 5 by ILoveMakonnen

๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Quote

ร†nima by Tool
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 772877297730 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7729 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.