What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 782378247825 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
ExtendedancEPlay by Dire Straits just listened...As The Stones say: it's only rock'n'roll but I like it!

Unfortunately it isn't on the site ๐Ÿ™
_________________
Many is a word that only leaves you guessing,
guessing 'bout a thing you really ought to know
  • Quote

Cosmo's Factory by Creedence Clearwater Revival

and


Willy And The Poor Boys by Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • Quote

Iron Curtain Innocence by Bobb Trimble
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

The Magic Whip by Blur
  • Quote

Surfacing by Sarah McLachlan
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

I Wasn't Born To Lose You by Swervedriver

Recently finished. Decent opening track, but otherwise I found it pretty bland. I've been really down on shoegaze lately, though.



1994-1996 by Regis

There's a new Regis out there, so I thought I'd revisit this comp. His stuff is a bit more phrenetic than I usually like, but still, I'll take this over 90% of the techno records out there.
  • Quote

Communion by Years And Years
_________________
"Hurry Up, We're Dreaming"
  • Quote

Ice Pickin' by Albert Collins

Yeah, good.
  • Quote

True Blue by Madonna
  • Quote

Junkyard by Junkyard
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 782378247825 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7824 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.