What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 786778687869 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


I had never heard of Barbecue Bob, it's some good late 20s folk blues. This is a recent compy.
  • Quote

Welcome To The Cruel World by Ben Harper
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz by Miley Cyrus

I've been listening for almost an hour waiting for another good track after "The Floyd Song". I somehow don't think there's anything coming.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote

Recur by Emptyset

Intense, minimal techno. Love this pair's stuff -- supposedly they just released a love album, but I haven't heard it yet.
  • Quote

Loveless by My Bloody Valentine
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Art Forms Of Dimensions Tomorrow by Sun Ra And His Solar Arkestra
  • Quote

The Tired Sounds Of Stars Of The Lid by Stars Of The Lid

This is my first listen, I'm about 40 minutes in.
_________________
Overall - The 2010's - 2020
  • Quote
^^ what's your opinion thus far :3


ใ‚ฆใƒƒใƒผใ‚ฆใƒƒใƒผใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ฆใƒž(ใ‚œโˆ€ใ‚œ) Speed ใ‚ขใƒซใƒใƒ  by Caramell

Can't get enough
_________________
  • Quote

Paris 1919 by John Cale
  • Quote

Thank You by Stone Temple Pilots
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 786778687869 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7868 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.