What should I expect from...

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Satie wrote:
nothing compares, unfortunately


While that's true, her other albums are still masterpieces. Can't wait to listen to her latest ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that I wasn't in love with Ys on first listen, so I guess my only word of advice is to listen to it 3-4 times before really judging it.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Applerill wrote:
....Should I post the video again, guys?

Curiosity is the reason how I forgot what 8 was 4 :/
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
I guess my only word of advice is to listen to it 3-4 times before really judging it.
Good to know.
  • Quote
So I just finished these two.

While great, it was slightly disappointing. Lyrics were spot on but the beat wasn't there at times. I'm pretty picky about my pop. I feel like I've said that somewhere. For some reason though, I can't stop listening to it. I have no idea why.
Believe it or not I like this one. A lot. A ton actually. The lyrics aren't as great on this one but they're still great. I (somehow) like this better than IYFS. Although, let's see which one ages better with me before I settle on that. But do I like any of these more than Tigermilk? Well...

Link

Okay, what should I expect from...

and

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Still to expect from 2015 Behrus58 Music
User Pick #8: What Did You Expect fro... Guest Music
Which bands do U expect to be in the ... WillWill1989 Music
There should be more options on moder... Guest Suggestions
How often should you listen to your f... thomas697 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.