What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 801880198020 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


Three Berry Icecream by Three Berry Icecream

The second or third time I heard this I was in the bath and just started splashing along to the music just because it is the most splashable music: it's a sandpit of sweet, sugary joy; everything you need to know about happiness is contained in the four short songs of Three Berry Icecream's self-titled single - pure, happy-go-lucky, careless, nostalgic joy, all splashed about in their own little sandpit.
_________________
  • Quote

Jessica Bailiff by Jessica Bailiff
  • Quote

Divers by Joanna Newsom

can't even think of things to be critical about, I'm just glad to be listening to Joanna Newsom. ๐Ÿคฃ super enjoying this. Don't think I'll ever be bored of her, though there many months I went without listening to her. Goose Eggs has kind of a country vibe? Which is amazing, she should become a country artist.
  • Quote

The Orange Juice by Orange Juice

More people should talk about this record. Easily up there with You Can't Hide Your Love Forever.
  • Quote
CubaZed wrote:

The Orange Juice by Orange Juice

More people should talk about this record. Easily up there with You Can't Hide Your Love Forever.


Been saying this for years.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Colour Green by Sibylle Baier

my cheeks feel warm
_________________
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
CubaZed wrote:

The Orange Juice by Orange Juice

More people should talk about this record. Easily up there with You Can't Hide Your Love Forever.


Been saying this for years.


Yeah it's fantastic. Love the stripped down sound. Wasn't expecting too much after Rip It Up which is just alright and Texas Fever which is a little better but has their worst moment in my opinion. I'm an especially huge fan of "I Guess I'm Just A Little Too Sensitive", "What Presence?!" and "Salmon Fishing in New York."
  • Quote
SuedeSwede wrote:

Colour Green by Sibylle Baier

my cheeks feel warm


My cheeks always feel warm, its craaazy. must be hormones. ๐Ÿคฃ


Playing With A Different Sex by Au Pairs
then Ima listen to that Atoms for Peace album I've been assigned ๐Ÿ˜œ this is amazing, btw.
  • Quote

Hit Vibes by Saint Pepsi

still great
_________________
alelsupreme wrote:
i am the obscure music man and when i hear anything thats sold more than 2000 copies i scream wordlessly and painfully until someone changes it.
  • Quote

JONI MITCHELL - The Hissing of Summer Lawns
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 801880198020 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 8019 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.