Last concert you went to

Goto page Previous  123 ... 363738 ... 505152  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
That's really weird the last two concerts I've been to were the same as the last two mentioned here (albeit at different times.

nachosbob wrote:
Super impressed by Father John Misty's show last night. Great show


He's got an amazing stage presence somewhere between Jim Morrison and Jarvis Cocker and I'm slightly in love with him despite the fact I consider myself straight.

StreetSpirit wrote:
blur, last night in LA.


I saw them in London during the summer but I'm jealous you got to see Fred Armisen too. Ahh
_________________
If you're reading this, that probably means that I had something to say.

Best Albums of 2014. Rate That Shiz, yo
  • Quote
Saw Sufjan Stevens last night in Albuquerque. Just an incredible performance greatly exceeding all my high expectations. I even had a photo pass for this one so I got a few shots.

http://meccalecca.com/?p=24492


_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Last one I went to... hm, it must be Die Antwoord when they came to Chicago. They are incredible.
  • Quote
was at Pure Bathing Culture's show last night. i've been listening to them for over a year now and love their studio albums, but i was still surprised at just how good they are live. the guitarist, daniel, is rising to the top of my list. sarah's a beast on the vocals. and the drummer, whose name i don't know, is an absolute rhythm monster.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
Saw Sufjan Stevens last night in Albuquerque. Just an incredible performance greatly exceeding all my high expectations. I even had a photo pass for this one so I got a few shots.

http://meccalecca.com/?p=24492


hey cool. a friend of mine was at that show. told me it was the best show he's ever been to.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
craola wrote:

hey cool. a friend of mine was at that show. told me it was the best show he's ever been to.


It's definitely really high on my list too, right up there with Sigur Ros, Radiohead, Neutral Milk Hotel, Low, Spiritualized...etc)
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Went and saw The White Buffalo on Wednesday. This was the second time id seen him but took the lady with and we both had blast. The whole crowd was on fire. Great show in a venue id never been, so that was cool too.
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION
  • Quote
Look at my music diary for Travis Scott's concert. Dear God the insanity is unmatched.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
I went and saw Billy Joel last weekend and had so much damn fun. Yes, he has a thousand hits that everyone knows, but there is something to be said for someone who has been performing at a high level for 40+ years. He just knows how to please a crowd. A+
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION
  • Quote
I just saw Great Lake Swimmers do a mini show at the offices of Isthmus, our local alt weekly. Free beer and pizza and a few Canadian folk tunes. Can't complain.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 363738 ... 505152  Next
Page 37 of 52


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
first concert you went to? paladisiac Music
overall chart history - last week, la... jackbrown8786 Suggestions
When Rock Stars went Disco.. bobbyb5 Music
The ones that went out on top and too... Mercury Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.