In honor of Errol Brown I did a little quiz. Name the songs.
Keep on giving it to me. Nobody goes to Church on Sundays anymore. Here I stand again, a loser. Yesterday I was one of the lonely people. Was I frighted, was I scared, was I thrown into confusion? The way she loves you now is the way she loved me once. I just canโt keep on living on dreams no more. When I am close to you I wanna touch you. Boys around her age are much too young for her. All right, what is this all about? I remember ev'ry little thing like fighting in the playground. Behind the smile she holds back the tears. He donโt play the guitar, canโt even hold the chord. I'm gonna write your name high on that silver screen. Every blind man will use his eyes to see.
A colleague of mine identified all but three, no googling, of course. Quite impressive. Can you do better?
Ralf _________________ When the stewardess is near do not show any fear.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum