Turkey

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: What are you thankful for?
Turkey:
0%
 0%  [0]
Alcohol:
22%
 22%  [4]
The miracle of childbirth:
5%
 5%  [1]
Necharsian's endless charisma:
16%
 16%  [3]
Bono:
5%
 5%  [1]
That little flap that keeps people from robbing vending machines:
16%
 16%  [3]
Shoelaces:
11%
 11%  [2]
The death of chivalry:
0%
 0%  [0]
Restitution:
5%
 5%  [1]
Dramamine:
0%
 0%  [0]
Sadistic cartoon violence:
0%
 0%  [0]
...damn yanks:
16%
 16%  [3]
Total Votes : 18

  • Quote
Applerill wrote:
I know, but I just wanted to use "tryptophan" in a sentence. Turkey is pretty boring, though.


I understand. I'm reading information about its chemical structure and now that I have a semester of organic chemistry under my belt, I can completely understand everything!
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
BurningBright wrote:
I understand. I'm reading information about its chemical structure and now that I have a semester of organic chemistry under my belt, I can completely understand everything!


That's great 😄 It definitely is a fun page for me, though I probably am not as scientifically educated as you are.

So, are any of you celebrating black Friday (is that term still politically correct?) tomorrow? I was going to do some used bookstore hunting, but I think I'm going to hang out with friends at the gym instead, then maybe see that new movie Creed.
  • Quote
Also Gabe, I never found out what you thought of Pato. Are you thankful for his contributions to the pop landscape?


Link
  • Quote
BurningBright wrote:
You know this is a liberal site when you see the phrase "a lot of people have stopped serving turkey on Thanksgiving" because I have never heard heard the phrase or even a paraphrase of that phrase before. Almost impossible to comprehend.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

Where's the part about turkey? I couldn't find it.
_________________
"I feel like for the last two years there’s been sort of a sonic evolution happening and I’ve been experimenting more and more."
  • Quote
Muslim-Bigfoot wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

Where's the part about turkey? I couldn't find it.


Nooooo why ya gotta do dat? Tryna have sum fun, jus' lemme have ma moment, plea.


Gaahhhhh I can't post anything even slightly close to my sense of humor without someone politically correcting me.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
BurningBright wrote:
Gaahhhhh I can't post anything even slightly close to my sense of humor without someone politically correcting me.


Oh the irony.
_________________
"I feel like for the last two years there’s been sort of a sonic evolution happening and I’ve been experimenting more and more."
  • Quote
Muslim-Bigfoot wrote:
Oh the irony.


DAMMIT!
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
Turkey is a high overrated poultry.

Even when it's cooked really well, I'm not too fond of it. The actual meat just doesn't have a lot of flavour.

That being said, happy Thanksgiving to our American users 😄
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
It's my goal in life to have a Thanksgiving with fried turkey, just need to acquire the means to do so.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
So I went to go see Elf at the alamo and it was really fucking awkward because I felt like I was the only one there without kids (despite it being the fucking drafthouse) and just made me come across as super creepy, especially since I was downing whiskey sours throughout the show. Considering I went and saw Spotlight earlier, the whole experience taken together made me want to take a very cold shower when I got home. Also I went to Dennys. Either way thanksgiving is just kind of a... "that" holiday.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
I don't even like turkey GeevyDallas Lounge
why band don't exist from turkey killershadow Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.