Your Favorite Artists Over Time
|
|
|
Get ready for a really horrible taste in music, even I cringed thinking back about it ๐คก
The phase where I don't really remember but I think it went something like:
0-7: N/A
8: James Blunt
9: Robbie Williams (?)
The phase where I'm exposed to my friends' music tastes and not just the car radio anymore (for better or worse):
10: James Blunt, Taylor Swift, Secondhand Serenade
11: Yoko Shimomura, Bruno Mars
12: Adele, Yoko Shimomura, Yuki Kajiura
Thank god, the internet ft. my boycott of the radio, plus please insert Joe Hisaishi in every year:
13: Hans Zimmer, Adele
14: Queen
15: Queen, David Bowie, Chopin, Alexandre Desplat, Aerosmith
16: David Bowie, Queen, Arcade Fire, ๅคๅทจๅบ, twenty one pilots, Foo Fighters
17 (now): David Bowie, Brian Eno, ....
Well, the future is bright. I think you can pinpoint my "musical puberty" at the age of 14?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
As a kid - Raffi
As tween/teenager - Run DMC
As a 20 something to present - AC/DC _________________ "Spring's a girl in the street at night"
|
|
|
|
|
|
?-6 Beatles/Jim Croce
6-10 Metallica
10-12 AC/DC
13-15 Jet
16-19 The Smiths
19-20 Pixies/Radiohead
20-22 Tom Waits
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Forgot to throw Backstreet Boys in the mix as well.
|
|
|
|
|
New topic Closed
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 3 of 3 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
|
|
| |