What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 830883098310 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Closer by Joy Division
  • Quote

The Inheritors by James Holden
  • Quote

DONOVAN - Mellow Yellow
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote

Link


Tighten Up Volume 5
  • Quote

Neu! '75 by Neu!

I got halfway through this yesterday before my computer crashed. Finishing it now. I still find it funny that this was one of the first albums I remember hearing when I got proper into music.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote

Link


Tighten Up Volume 4
  • Quote
  • Quote

Devotion by Beach House
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

Link


Tighten Up Volume 5
  • Quote
blacksaintsinnerLAD wrote:

Neu! '75 by Neu!

I got halfway through this yesterday before my computer crashed. Finishing it now. I still find it funny that this was one of the first albums I remember hearing when I got proper into music.

do you still hate their first one tho?

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 830883098310 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 8309 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.