The Metal Thread

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Sorry, I should have been more clear. The key thing I'm looking for is albums with that sound with 20+ minute songs (or even better 60 minutes). Some Earth begins to reach those lengths, but I'm already familiar with their material and looking for something else. I'm familiar with most of the bands y'all mentioned (and like them), and will definitely check out what I don't know, but right now I need long doom. Sludge, stoner, or drone works, as long as there's drums too for drone
  • Quote
I know bands like Pallbearer, Esoteric, Corrupted, Ea, and basically every Funeral Doom Metal band ever tries to do these 10+ minute songs on a consistent basis (some of them extend it to 20 like you want or even longer).
  • Quote


Last edited by MrBadd on 02/13/2016 03:18; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Gowi wrote:
I know bands like Pallbearer, Esoteric, Corrupted, Ea, and basically every Funeral Doom Metal band ever tries to do these 10+ minute songs on a consistent basis (some of them extend it to 20 like you want or even longer).


What he said.

I would also add this album in (though it doesn't quite reach 20 minutes, but it's not too far)


Stormcrowfleet by Skepticism
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Best Death metal/ Black metal albums??? jshawnano Music
[ Poll ] IRON MAIDEN BEST METAL BAND EVER AP... GARY Music
A Metal Thread Repo Music
Metal Thread haiduk Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.