Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 200201202 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
finally tracked down a CD of

Sofia Gubaidulina: Galgenlieder ร 5 by...tin Heinze
on Amazon UK so I've finally had a chance to hear it in FLAC which was AMAZING. Strong contender for favorite Gubaidulina work at this point
  • Quote

Little Voice by Sara Bareilles


See This Through And Leave by The Cooper Temple Clause


Wish by The Cure


Stoned & Dethroned by The Jesus And Mary Chain
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Everybody Down by Kate Tempest


It's Album Time by Todd Terje


Twelve Reasons To Die by Ghostface Killah
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
for some reason I just bought this


  • Quote
Darkside โ€Žโ€“ Psychic, 2 ร— Vinyl, LP, 45 RPM, Album

https://www.discogs.com/fr/Darkside-Psychic/release/6598277
  • Quote

The Further Adventures Of Lord Quas by Quasimoto


Movement by New Order


Lodger by David Bowie
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote

Aladdin Sane by David Bowie
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Technically I bought all this yesterday. CDs


Crazy Rhythms by The Feelies


The Dreaming by Kate Bush


Solid Gold by Gang Of Four


Psychocandy by The Jesus And Mary Chain


Skylarking by XTC


Horses by Patti Smith


Isn't Anything by My Bloody Valentine


Brown Sugar by D'Angelo

Plus this the day before


Late Registration by Kanye West
_________________
Overall - The 2010's - 2020
  • Quote
Went to End of an Ear and picked up Fred Frith's Gravity, Derek Bailey's Improvisation, A Grape Dope's Missing Dragons, and Exuma's debut, all original issues other than the Bailey. Haven't heard any of it other than Exuma, so I'm very excited, particularly for the Frith.
  • Quote
Kool Keith Sweat wrote:
Went to End of an Ear and picked up Fred Frith's Gravity, Derek Bailey's Improvisation, A Grape Dope's Missing Dragons, and Exuma's debut, all original issues other than the Bailey. Haven't heard any of it other than Exuma, so I'm very excited, particularly for the Frith.

What a fucking haul

I'm jealous.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 200201202 ... 494495496  Next
Page 201 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.