What song was no.1 on your birthday (s)

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
GARY wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
July 13, 1993 - Weak - SMV
1994 - I swear - All for One
1995 - Waterfalls - TLC
1996 - How Do U Want It - 2 Pac
1997 - MMM Bop - Hansen
1998 - The Boy is Mine - Brandy and Monica
1999 - If You Had My Love - J. Lo
2000 - Maria Maria - Santana
2001 - Angel - Shaggy (remember Shaggy? I hardly do)
2002 - Hot in Here - Nelly
2003 - Crazy in Love - Beyonce
2004 - Burn - Usher
2005 - We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
2006 - Ridin' - Chamillionaire
2007 - Umbrella - Rihanna
2008 - I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
2009 - I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
2010 - Love the Way You Lie

So this is why I'm always so bitter around my birthday...




I just had a MMM Bop flashback #-o

.


The Hanson Brothers should be buried deep, deep away in history where no one will ever find them so they can never hurt anyone again. Or their eardrums.
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
July 13, 1993 - Weak - SMV
1994 - I swear - All for One
1995 - Waterfalls - TLC
1996 - How Do U Want It - 2 Pac
1997 - MMM Bop - Hansen
1998 - The Boy is Mine - Brandy and Monica
1999 - If You Had My Love - J. Lo
2000 - Maria Maria - Santana
2001 - Angel - Shaggy (remember Shaggy? I hardly do)
2002 - Hot in Here - Nelly
2003 - Crazy in Love - Beyonce
2004 - Burn - Usher
2005 - We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
2006 - Ridin' - Chamillionaire
2007 - Umbrella - Rihanna
2008 - I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
2009 - I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
2010 - Love the Way You Lie

So this is why I'm always so bitter around my birthday...




I just had a MMM Bop flashback ๐Ÿคก

.


The Hanson Brothers should be buried deep, deep away in history where no one will ever find them so they can never hurt anyone again. Or their eardrums.




๐Ÿคฃ


๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
UK : Chuck Berry, "My Ding-a-ling"
US : The Temptations, "Papa Was A Rolling Stone"
France : no data, the official top 50 was only created in 1984 (which is just as well, God knows what would have been nยฐ1).

Fine as it is.
  • Quote
As I am on the older end of the BEA age spectrum, I think I'll stick to significant birthday number ones. Here is a selection from the UK chart:

1971: single - 'My Sweet Lord' - George Harrison
1971: album - 'All things must pass' - George Harrison

1982: single - 'Town called Malice' - The Jam ๐Ÿ‘
1982: album - 'Love Songs' - Barbara Streisand ๐Ÿ™„

1987: single - 'I knew you were waiting (for me) - George Michael and Aretha Franklin ๐Ÿซต
1987: album - 'Graceland' - Paul Simon

1989: single - 'Something's gotten hold of my heart' - Marc Almond and Gene Pitney ๐Ÿงฑ
1989: album - 'Technique' - New Order ๐Ÿ‘

1992: single - 'Stay' - Shakespeare's Sister ๐Ÿซต
1992: album - 'High on the happy side' - Wet Wet Wet ๐Ÿงฑ

1996: single - 'Spaceman' - Babylon Zoo
1996: album - 'What's the story (morning glory) - Oasis

2001: single - 'Whole Again' - Atomic Kitten ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ
2001: album - 'No Angel' - Dido

2011: single - 'Price Tag' - Jessie J ๐Ÿ˜ข
2011: album - '21' - Adele

And here is the same selection from the US chart:

1971: single - 'One bad apple' - The Osmonds ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ
1971: album - 'All things must pass' - George Harrison

1982: single - 'Centerfold' - The J Geils Band
1982: album - 'Freeze Frame' - The J Geils Band

1987: single - 'Livin' on a prayer' - Bon Jovi
1987: album - 'Slippery when wet' - Bon Jovi

1989: single - 'Straight up' - Paula Abdul ๐Ÿซต
1989: album - 'Appetite for destruction' - Guns and Roses ๐Ÿคก

1992: single - 'I'm too Sexy' - Right said Fred ๐Ÿ™„
1992: album - 'Ropin' the Wind' - Garth Brooks

1996: single - 'One Sweet Day' - the Cat's chorus featuring Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿงฑ
1996: album - 'Waiting to Exhale' - Soundtrack

2001: single - 'It wasn't Me' - Shaggy
2001: album - 'J.Lo' - Jennifer Lopez ๐Ÿ˜ข

2011: single - 'Grenade' - Bruno Mars
2011: album - 'Mission Bell' - Amos Lee

That is one extremely depressing list.... Birthdays are musically seriously overrated!
  • Quote
mancsoulsister wrote:
As I am on the older end of the BEA age spectrum, I think I'll stick to significant birthday number ones. Here is a selection from the UK chart:

1971: single - 'My Sweet Lord' - George Harrison
1971: album - 'All things must pass' - George Harrison

1982: single - 'Town called Malice' - The Jam ๐Ÿ‘
1982: album - 'Love Songs' - Barbara Streisand ๐Ÿ™„

1987: single - 'I knew you were waiting (for me) - George Michael and Aretha Franklin ๐Ÿซต
1987: album - 'Graceland' - Paul Simon

1989: single - 'Something's gotten hold of my heart' - Marc Almond and Gene Pitney ๐Ÿงฑ
1989: album - 'Technique' - New Order ๐Ÿ‘

1992: single - 'Stay' - Shakespeare's Sister ๐Ÿซต
1992: album - 'High on the happy side' - Wet Wet Wet ๐Ÿงฑ

1996: single - 'Spaceman' - Babylon Zoo
1996: album - 'What's the story (morning glory) - Oasis

2001: single - 'Whole Again' - Atomic Kitten ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ
2001: album - 'No Angel' - Dido

2011: single - 'Price Tag' - Jessie J ๐Ÿ˜ข
2011: album - '21' - Adele

And here is the same selection from the US chart:

1971: single - 'One bad apple' - The Osmonds ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ
1971: album - 'All things must pass' - George Harrison

1982: single - 'Centerfold' - The J Geils Band
1982: album - 'Freeze Frame' - The J Geils Band

1987: single - 'Livin' on a prayer' - Bon Jovi
1987: album - 'Slippery when wet' - Bon Jovi

1989: single - 'Straight up' - Paula Abdul ๐Ÿซต
1989: album - 'Appetite for destruction' - Guns and Roses ๐Ÿคก

1992: single - 'I'm too Sexy' - Right said Fred ๐Ÿ™„
1992: album - 'Ropin' the Wind' - Garth Brooks

1996: single - 'One Sweet Day' - the Cat's chorus featuring Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿงฑ
1996: album - 'Waiting to Exhale' - Soundtrack

2001: single - 'It wasn't Me' - Shaggy
2001: album - 'J.Lo' - Jennifer Lopez ๐Ÿ˜ข

2011: single - 'Grenade' - Bruno Mars
2011: album - 'Mission Bell' - Amos Lee

That is one extremely depressing list.... Birthdays are musically seriously overrated!




Well, My Sweet Lord is a good song ๐Ÿ˜

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
GARY wrote:
mancsoulsister wrote:
As I am on the older end of the BEA age spectrum, I think I'll stick to significant birthday number ones. Here is a selection from the UK chart:

1971: single - 'My Sweet Lord' - George Harrison
1971: album - 'All things must pass' - George Harrison

1982: single - 'Town called Malice' - The Jam ๐Ÿ‘
1982: album - 'Love Songs' - Barbara Streisand ๐Ÿ™„

1987: single - 'I knew you were waiting (for me) - George Michael and Aretha Franklin ๐Ÿซต
1987: album - 'Graceland' - Paul Simon

1989: single - 'Something's gotten hold of my heart' - Marc Almond and Gene Pitney ๐Ÿงฑ
1989: album - 'Technique' - New Order ๐Ÿ‘

1992: single - 'Stay' - Shakespeare's Sister ๐Ÿซต
1992: album - 'High on the happy side' - Wet Wet Wet ๐Ÿงฑ

1996: single - 'Spaceman' - Babylon Zoo
1996: album - 'What's the story (morning glory) - Oasis

2001: single - 'Whole Again' - Atomic Kitten ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ
2001: album - 'No Angel' - Dido

2011: single - 'Price Tag' - Jessie J ๐Ÿ˜ข
2011: album - '21' - Adele

And here is the same selection from the US chart:

1971: single - 'One bad apple' - The Osmonds ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ
1971: album - 'All things must pass' - George Harrison

1982: single - 'Centerfold' - The J Geils Band
1982: album - 'Freeze Frame' - The J Geils Band

1987: single - 'Livin' on a prayer' - Bon Jovi
1987: album - 'Slippery when wet' - Bon Jovi

1989: single - 'Straight up' - Paula Abdul ๐Ÿซต
1989: album - 'Appetite for destruction' - Guns and Roses ๐Ÿคก

1992: single - 'I'm too Sexy' - Right said Fred ๐Ÿ™„
1992: album - 'Ropin' the Wind' - Garth Brooks

1996: single - 'One Sweet Day' - the Cat's chorus featuring Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿงฑ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿงฑ
1996: album - 'Waiting to Exhale' - Soundtrack

2001: single - 'It wasn't Me' - Shaggy
2001: album - 'J.Lo' - Jennifer Lopez ๐Ÿ˜ข

2011: single - 'Grenade' - Bruno Mars
2011: album - 'Mission Bell' - Amos Lee

That is one extremely depressing list.... Birthdays are musically seriously overrated!




Well, My Sweet Lord is a good song ๐Ÿ˜

.


but "He's So Fine" is better ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What was #1 on your birthday? Charicature Music
Albums falling on your birthday Luigii Music
Which albums/singles were released on... TracyJacks Music
Great artists you share your birthday... Facetious Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.