Nonsensical Ramblings: Patman's Diary

Goto page Previous  123 ... 567 ... 101112  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:

Anyway, anyone got some recs (that may or may not be suitable for mountain climbing, it's cool either way).



Climbing! by Mountain

jkjkjk

but I do think you'd like these:


Synthia by The Jezabels


Jewels of Crime by Atlanter


Sweven by Brooke Waggoner


Forever Sounds by Wussy
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Cheers Rocky, definitely going to check them out, I've been eyeing up that Atlanter one for awhile on both yours and Gowi's 2016 charts but haven't got around to listening yet, will make sure to do so!
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Cheers Rocky, definitely going to check them out, I've been eyeing up that Atlanter one for awhile on both yours and Gowi's 2016 charts but haven't got around to listening yet, will make sure to do so!


Awesome! I'm curious as to what you think
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
So I'm currently working on updating my year charts from 2010-15, albeit at a slow pace, gonna give my 2010's decade chart a update in relation to them also so stay tuned, figure I might work back from there into the 2000's and so on, also my 2016 chart remains an ever changing roundabout, so much so that I'm now working on part 2 of it, 101-200, coming soon...
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
So I've been away for a while, things a bit hectic in real life, but I'm back now and here's a much needed update on this...
Top Albums By Top BEA Members by Patman360
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
So I've been away for a while, things a bit hectic in real life, but I'm back now and here's a much needed update on this...
Top Albums By Top BEA Members by Patman360

Hi Patman, this is a great list which really reflects the musical tastes of the people contributing most to this site but I have to admit something: my personal top chart is a bit of a chronological thing in which I wanted to tell the story of my personal discovery of rock music and that's why Status Quo is on the top of the list but is certainly not my favorite album. In my custom charts I have my real top chart based on a points system and here Zen Arcade by Hรผsker Dรผ is the highest ranked. I have already thought a long time to swap the two lists (because the personal one gives scores to album which are not my top favorites) but I'm still doubting because I like the chronological story more as a more original way of presenting to the readers of this site what I really like and how I came to like it.
  • Quote
dihansse wrote:

Hi Patman, this is a great list which really reflects the musical tastes of the people contributing most to this site but I have to admit something: my personal top chart is a bit of a chronological thing in which I wanted to tell the story of my personal discovery of rock music and that's why Status Quo is on the top of the list but is certainly not my favorite album. In my custom charts I have my real top chart based on a points system and here Zen Arcade by Hรผsker Dรผ is the highest ranked. I have already thought a long time to swap the two lists (because the personal one gives scores to album which are not my top favorites) but I'm still doubting because I like the chronological story more as a more original way of presenting to the readers of this site what I really like and how I came to like it.


Ooh, didn't realise that, if you like I can work from that chart in the future if you feel it would represent you better on my chart? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
dihansse wrote:

Hi Patman, this is a great list which really reflects the musical tastes of the people contributing most to this site but I have to admit something: my personal top chart is a bit of a chronological thing in which I wanted to tell the story of my personal discovery of rock music and that's why Status Quo is on the top of the list but is certainly not my favorite album. In my custom charts I have my real top chart based on a points system and here Zen Arcade by Hรผsker Dรผ is the highest ranked. I have already thought a long time to swap the two lists (because the personal one gives scores to album which are not my top favorites) but I'm still doubting because I like the chronological story more as a more original way of presenting to the readers of this site what I really like and how I came to like it.


Ooh, didn't realise that, if you like I can work from that chart in the future if you feel it would represent you better on my chart? 8)

Thx, I would appreciate that ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
Happy to help, and thanks for the input! I'll do an update later tonight after work ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Masters thesis due asap hence my lack of activity, losing my find here folks...
_________________


2023
2022

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 567 ... 101112  Next
Page 6 of 12


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BYT - G1 2011 (Patman) defeats 1971 (... Defago Tournaments
Happy Birthday Patman! Antonio-Pedro Lounge
This Diary Isnโ€™t For You Jimmy Dread Music Diaries
The LTSings Songs Diary LTSings Music Diaries
[ Poll ] Selection for the first worst to best... Luigii Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.