Disintegration Vs Ocean Songs

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who?
The Cure:
85%
 85%  [12]
Dirty Three:
14%
 14%  [2]
Total Votes : 14

  • Quote
Slint - "Spiderland"
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
itsit wrote:
That means you'd have to spend 16 hours every class listening to albums, most of them you'll think is crap.


True. But I've heard about 50 of the 64 albums entered, so it's more like, 1 or 2 per class. I'm just being lazy on this one, cause I'm pretty sure Disintegration will be superior anyways.

And in my defense, I listened to Distant Shore & Ends Of The Earth before voting, and I didn't think much of them.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
wait itsit according to this list OK Computer isn't in the running:
http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=36877#36877
so why were we even discussing it before? Anyway I nominate Kid A as the new album to be added as there is no Radiohead in the 64 (wow the backlash against them at the moment is sev-ere)
  • Quote
Shiit, you're right.
I guess I just assumed because of how popular it seems.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
wait itsit according to this list OK Computer isn't in the running:
http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=36877#36877
so why were we even discussing it before? Anyway I nominate Kid A as the new album to be added as there is no Radiohead in the 64 (wow the backlash against them at the moment is sev-ere)


Ever since TKOL there seems to be this anti-radiohead movement that isn't limited to this forum, seemingly because they made one mediocre album. People forget the good times too quickly.
  • Quote
Disintegration by a long shot
  • Quote
even if i've listened to the other album, there's 99.99% that i still prefer Disintegration.
  • Quote
The Cure wins.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R2): Ocean Songs def. Kick [C... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (PF): Ocean Songs def. Dystopi... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R1): Ocean Songs def. Neon Ba... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (SF): Ocean Songs def. In Ghos... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
User Pick of the Day (#93): Ocean Son... Saoirse Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.