Too Much Music

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I hit the point of no return some 12 years ago so I figure at this point hey go hard or go home
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
I hit the point of no return some 12 years ago so I figure at this point hey go hard or go home


you would have been like 7 dude

I'm listening to music most the time I'm awake - whenever i'm on my laptop, when i'm walking to places. It's not often I feel I've heard "too much" but there are times where I just can't think of anything I want to listen to, but I don't think that's anything to do with "too much" so much as just not being in the mood.
  • Quote
alelsupreme wrote:
you would have been like 7 dude

that old? K then make that more like 15 years ago

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Thinking too much Guest Lounge
Two albums a day means he has too muc... benfitzuk Music Diaries
Too much Various Artists fabm0 Suggestions
Too Much Negativity???? ThisisaCall Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.