What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 400401402 ... 595596597  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


From the album...


1372 Overton Park by Lucero
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Everything Goes My Way by Metronomy
  • Quote
The Look by Metronomy

The English Riviera by Metronomy
  • Quote

Link


From the album...


Hittin' The Note by The Allman Brothers Band
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


From the album...


Shine On by Jet
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
I'll let my sign do the talking ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...
_________________
Some RYM paraphernalia:

2019: The 25 [RYM]
2020: The 25 [RYM]
  • Quote

Link


From the album...


Live From Alabama by Jason Isbell And The 400 Unit
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


From the album...


O' God, The Aftermath by Norma Jean
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Matt Bianco - Get Out Of Your Lazy Bed
  • Quote
The Strokes - The Modern Age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzO7IGWGxu8

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 400401402 ... 595596597  Next
Page 401 of 597


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.