2016 Albums

Goto page Previous  123 ... 686970 ... 868788  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
CryingGameDahlin wrote:
So I guess IM wondering, has there been any vital/must-hear/at-least-pretty-good albums released in the past month or so that are worth checking out?


I think you'd enjoy the following


Impossible Dream by Haley Bonar


Innocence Reaches by of Montreal


Hit Reset by The Julie Ruin


Pigeonheart by DM Stith
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
New Bon Iver next month ๐Ÿ˜

Here's the tracklist:

01 22 (OVER SโˆžโˆžN)
02 10 d E A T h b R E a s T โŠ  โŠ 
03 715 - CRฮฃฮฃKS
04 33 โ€œGODโ€
05 29 #Strafford APTS
06 666 ส‡
07 21 Mโ™ขโ™ขN WATER
08 8 (circle)
09 ____45_____
10 00000 Million

So, basically, all the hits.

clearly Bon Iver have gone vaporwave in an effort to inspire Meaghan Garvey's magnum thinkpiece opus
  • Quote
i need a project from Rich Chigga ASAP
  • Quote
The new Danny Brown looks like it's going to be fantastic. Glad to see him getting back in the game. Frankie Sinatra is def one of my favourite tracks of the year.

http://pitchfork.com/news/66118-danny-b...xhibition/

Features from Earl, Petite Noir and Kendrick ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
Frank dropped the album ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Quote
It's gonna take me s'more listens before I can decide if I like it more than Channel Orange, but the initial listen was great.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
Anti wrote:
It's gonna take me s'more listens before I can decide if I like it more than Channel Orange, but the initial listen was great.


I'm only about 1/3 of the way through, but Solo blew me away. Fantastic track. Looking forward to the rest.
  • Quote
dear lord frank ocean


nikes is the only song to rival future's codeine crazy for being the most emotionally affecting song of the decade
  • Quote
look at this

  • Quote
American Football are putting out a new album in October. I have to be excited because their debut is one of my 10 favorite albums but I can't help but be a little skeptical. Lead single is pretty alright.

It's been a weak summer imo for albums but this fall has Vince Staples, Nick Cave, Danny Brown, Preoccupations, Bon Iver (not a fan of his first two but enjoyed the third when he played it live), and American Football. Should be a good end to the year.
_________________
And it's hard to be a human being. And it's harder as anything else.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 686970 ... 868788  Next
Page 69 of 88


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Cannot Add 2016 Albums Kamens Suggestions
[ Poll ] End of Year recap: 2016 Albums/releas... cestuneblague Music
Upcoming Hip Hop Albums 2016 Lachapelle Music
Most anticipated albums of (early) 2016 alexgagne Music
[ Poll ] 2016 BEAMAs Hype Thread cestuneblague Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.