The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Took another look at this video. For me, it's an ideal video. It doesn't just give us lip-syncing of a track, but lets us see the musicianship of two of the most highly regarded musicians around. Thumbs up, here.
  • Quote
What I did like about it is almost this campfire feel to it.

And I agree about King of Limbs, didn't fall for it until I saw the basement stuff.
  • Quote
Ok this actually inspired me to listen to the album today again, and now I think Present Tense is great and definitely not one of the weakest tracks. I guess that I haven's listened to the album enough to differentiate The Numbers, Present Tense and Tinker Tailor... They were all the same sounding songs in my head but with each new listen I get to know them a bit more.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
[ Poll ] Best Music Video(TEST) Take #2 (And A... GARY Music
[ Poll ] I done made a present for you all... Guest Music
I present, Candles. Hayden Music
Comment your favorite modern (2010-Pr... xMUSICSNOBx Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.