Oh, Liam Gallagher, you!

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
purple wrote:
whoa, I was avoiding this thread because Oasis is shit, but now that Iggy's involved...

first of all, I'm walking funny 'cause I got the crotch rot from butt-fucking the back-country women and mules that come by Bork's porch... and I stumble because... I been drinkin' agin

secondly, Iggy Pop has popped his dick out on stage and gotten it sucked by an audience member... I'm pretty sure the legends are true otherwise the audiences would have said otherwise (you know how many times he whipped that thing out?). However, it is hard to find a picture... let me try to find one


Purple: he can turn any thread into a porn thread.




That's why we like him so much ๐Ÿ˜


๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Purple's Punk Porn ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
well there are no pictures, and I'm too drunk right now to photoshop one in, so the picture is going to have to wait for a later date... until then, assume Iggy Pop has the largest penis of any living man
  • Quote
purple wrote:
well there are no pictures, and I'm too drunk right now to photoshop one in, so the picture is going to have to wait for a later date... until then, assume Iggy Pop has the largest penis of any living man


I saw Iggy Pop last summer. I think it's safe to say he is no longer a "living" man.

God knows how the fuck he was able to outlive Ron Asheton of all people.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
purple wrote:
well there are no pictures, and I'm too drunk right now to photoshop one in, so the picture is going to have to wait for a later date... until then, assume Iggy Pop has the largest penis of any living man





Well, I believe you purple.


Maybe Iggy's penis should be in the museum instead of this little pecker ๐Ÿ˜



_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
yeah I can tell you for a fact that's pretty small compared to Iggy
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
purple wrote:
well there are no pictures, and I'm too drunk right now to photoshop one in, so the picture is going to have to wait for a later date... until then, assume Iggy Pop has the largest penis of any living man


I saw Iggy Pop last summer. I think it's safe to say he is no longer a "living" man.

God knows how the fuck he was able to outlive Ron Asheton of all people.




Nah, they said that about Keith Richards also


40 YEARS AGO ๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Noel Gallagher on his brother, Liam:
"He's the angriest man you'll ever meet. He's like a man with a fork in a world of soup."
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote

_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Liam Gallagher Named Greatest Frontma... 40footwolf Music
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #1: Loscil vs Rory Gallagher Guest Tournaments
Why You Love the First Album You Hear... CA Dreamin Music
You have to let it grow on you.... jhuik Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.