Meditations

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Philosophy Of The World by The Shaggs

Is this the sound of pretense stripped away... or perhaps just the sound of another layer applied? I care not which it is for the Shaggs, but I do wonder for myself.
  • Quote
oh hey can I recommend that you listen to this album? you saying that about the shaggs makes me think you'll find it interesting, tho it sounds nothing like them

https://www.discogs.com/Church-Universa...ase/754057
  • Quote
Tap wrote:
oh hey can I recommend that you listen to this album? you saying that about the shaggs makes me think you'll find it interesting, tho it sounds nothing like them

https://www.discogs.com/Church-Universa...ase/754057

AHA I've been looking for this album. I remembered seeing a death cult chanting record or some such but forgot the details, so thanks ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
Tap wrote:
oh hey can I recommend that you listen to this album? you saying that about the shaggs makes me think you'll find it interesting, tho it sounds nothing like them

https://www.discogs.com/Church-Universa...ase/754057


I will look for a good time to focus on this, thank you.
  • Quote

Pomegranates by Nicolas Jaar

Sometimes when I think back to the past, I do not know what it is I see. It comes in fits and starts, like a television in a winter storm or scribbles on paper. And it is always watching me, too...

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.