Best Metal Album, Round 1: Two Hunters vs In Somniphobia

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album is better?
Two Hunters:
70%
 70%  [14]
In Somniphobia:
30%
 30%  [6]
Total Votes : 20

  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
of all the Sigh albums you could've picked Hayden... :p


Well... ๐Ÿ˜จ It was either going to be In Somniphobia or Imaginary Sonicscape... I just kinda picked one. I like both of them pretty equally (but apparently other people don't).

Ah well, Two Hunters is a reasonable album to go down to.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
And we're down to the match-up of two unfamiliar albums. Both were very good. Two Hunters was a little gooder.
  • Quote
I'm sorry, but I just can't get into In Somniphobia. Its theatrics really annoyed me to the point where I couldn't finish it. Two Hunters, on the other hand, is very euphoric, so that gets my vote.
_________________
  • Quote
HazeyTwilight wrote:
I'm sorry, but I just can't get into In Somniphobia. Its theatrics really annoyed me to the point where I couldn't finish it. Two Hunters, on the other hand, is very euphoric, so that gets my vote.


I think Two Hunters is theatrical too, but in a different way, more introspective.

However i liked it very much and i already relistened to it. I love the melodic work it keeps behind the rest and has just the right atmosphere overall.
I enjoyed pretty much In Somniphobia too, was funny most of the time, but it didnt leave on me the emotions that the other album did. Probably TH is just more my thing.
  • Quote
two hunters

i like in somniphobia, but two hunters has that atmosphere
  • Quote
Two hunters wasn't amazing, but the other one was pretty off-putting for the most part.
  • Quote
Two Hunters wins 14-5
_________________
And it's hard to be a human being. And it's harder as anything else.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
[ Poll ] BMT, Round 3: Seasons in the Abyss vs... babyBlueSedan Tournaments
[ Poll ] BMT, Round 2: Welcome to Hell vs Two ... babyBlueSedan Tournaments
Best Death metal/ Black metal albums??? jshawnano Music
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R2): Hunters/Collectors def. ... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.