Stage 2: Boxer V Court Of The Crimson King (Closed)

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who?
The National:
52%
 52%  [12]
King Crimson:
47%
 47%  [11]
Total Votes : 23

  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
GARY wrote:
Hayden wrote:
GARY wrote:
It's now


5 - 5 ๐Ÿค”





(((((((((((( VOTE FOR SALE ))))))))))



Get it while it lasts :D


Go for Crimson :)



Right, just like you listened to me when I asked you to please vote for Physical Graffiti ๐Ÿซต

I already so did and broke the tie before


I can't allow this to not end in stalemate.
I vote Boxer.





Well, now it's


8 - 8

๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
๐Ÿคก its like NMH vs Odelay again. I will pass on this I think
  • Quote
Boxer wins.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
In The Court Of The Crimson King (Kin... Johnnyo Music
[ Poll ] The Soft Bulletin V Court Of The Crim... alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED Animals Vs. In The Court Of The... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED Sgt. Peppers Vs. In The Court O... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] Stage 3: Boxer V Revolver alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.