When do we stop keeping up with new music?

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I stopped keeping up with new music when I had children.

I started keeping up again, when said chillins became teenagers and they kept me up.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Keeping Your Top 10 of the Year Solid Applerill Music
When do we stop adding new albums? Puncture Repair Suggestions
Think I may stop reviewing Kiki Music
Any reason to stop listening to 1 of ... paladisiac Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.