What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 932393249325 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


For whatever reason, I've always listened to this on January 1st.

Anywhere I Lay My Head couldn't be a more perfect way to start the year.
  • Quote

Buffy by Buffy Sainte-Marie
  • Quote
http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1002_4e784792361c3.jpg
[url=http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1002]Kid A by Radiohead
  • Quote

When by Vincent Gallo
_________________
Find what you love and let it kill you
  • Quote

Teens Of Denial by Car Seat Headrest

I'm hearing it for the very first time. Excellent album. I just couldn't resist listening to "Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales" twice.
  • Quote

Something More Than Free by Jason Isbell
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Germ Free Adolescents by X-Ray Spex
  • Quote

Da Mind Of Traxman by Traxman

booyah!
_________________
Find what you love and let it kill you
  • Quote

Stunt by Barenaked Ladies

I'd never heard it before, but I've always loved One Week so I thought I'd give it a listen, so far it's pretty solid
  • Quote

Lost And Safe by The Books


there it is!
_________________
Find what you love and let it kill you

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 932393249325 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 9324 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.