|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Antonio-Pedro wrote: |
Keep seeing this everywhere, but niot sure if I want to spend more than an hour listening to filthy frank |
You don't. Trust me!
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
elseq 1-5 by Autechre
Finally getting to the last of the five albums.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WhySoManyCats
- #93366
- Posted: 01/06/2017 17:34
|
| Antonio-Pedro wrote: |
Keep seeing this everywhere, but niot sure if I want to spend more than an hour listening to filthy frank |
Yeah it is a little too long but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Each disgusting song keeps the momentum up and I was never really bored through the hour and a bit, it even contained a few surprises.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Tommy by The Who
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New topic Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 9337 of 21929 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|