RIP Chris Cornell. Share the memories and appreciation

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


RIP BIG MAN
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Soundgarden was probably my number one favorite band in high school. Badmotorfinger, Superunknown and Down on the Upside are all masterpieces. I like all the hits of course but some songs that don't get the recognition they deserve are New Damage, Holy Water, Drawing Flies, 4th of July, Like Suicide, Tighter & Tighter, Never the Machine Forever and more. I haven't listened to much of their first two albums, but hopefully will get around to them someday. Definitely my favorite grunge band. I think Cornell's greatest vocal performance is probably Slaves and Bulldozers in my opinion

Link
  • Quote
Never really got into Soundgarden outside their singles. Loved Audioslave and his solo stuff, especially Scream, one of my favourite albums ever (#6 in my current top 100, though I haven't updated it in a couple of years)

Scream by Chris Cornell
_________________

  • Quote
Ben4 wrote:
Soundgarden was probably my number one favorite band in high school. Badmotorfinger, Superunknown and Down on the Upside are all masterpieces. I like all the hits of course but some songs that don't get the recognition they deserve are New Damage, Holy Water, Drawing Flies, 4th of July, Like Suicide, Tighter & Tighter, Never the Machine Forever and more. I haven't listened to much of their first two albums, but hopefully will get around to them someday. Definitely my favorite grunge band. I think Cornell's greatest vocal performance is probably Slaves and Bulldozers in my opinion

Link


Yes that's also among his very best vocals. The high notes in the chorus are so incredibly powerful.
_________________
All time

2000's
1990's
1980's
1970's
1960's

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Great artists you share your birthday... Facetious Music
Share your playlists Skinny Music
Apple Music Share with Friends dihansse Music
What are your greatest moments/memori... hairymarx1 Music
Random Memories in BEA Antonio-Pedro Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.