3. The Black Crowes, Morrison, CO 2005
2. Son Volt, Boulder, CO 2012
1. The Knack, Anaheim, CA 2001 _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
My #1 show was released by the grateful dead. July 7, 1989 JFK stadium Philadelphia pa Grateful Dead
2. June 18, 2004 Coney Island phish and jay z came out as a surprise guest.
3. September 22 2012 red rocks amphitheater Morrison co. Furthur this show like all furthur public shows was available for purchase on cd from the band and through gnomes and hobbits.
The other 2 Grateful Dead shows would have been 7-8-1990 three rivers stadium Pittsburgh pa and 5-26-1995 Seattle washington. If furthur counts to close to Grateful Dead my third would be the allman brothers band at the beacon theatre with special guests Robert Randolph and Stanley Clarke 3-14-09
Last edited by glynspsa on 06/15/2017 00:21; edited 3 times in total
That Primus concert was really in 3D, you got glasses with your ticket and everything. Then this was the first damn thing you saw. Freaked me out.
;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcgyTsa63rA
That's awesome. I wish i went to a 3D concert. That video is cool.
Honorable mentions:
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Joe Louis Arena 2017
Tool- DTE Energy Music Theater 2017
Mastodon (with Gojira and Kvelertak) - Fillmore Detroit 2014
Bruce Springsteen- Palace of Auburn Hills 2009 (my first concert and he played the entire Born To Run album. Wonderful show)
Dream Theater- Fillmore Detroit 2014
Foo Fighters- DTE Energy Music Theater 2015[/b] _________________ Attention all planets of the solar federation: We have assumed control.
Robert Forster and Grant McClennan 1999
Dirty Three (Supporting Dave Graney and the Choral Snakes. Didn't even know who they were. Only gig where I've been reduced to tears. Warren Ellis amazing) Around 1993
Polyphonic Spree 2005/ or Smashing Pumpkins BDO I think 93
1.Slayer San Diego Nov 2003 (Second half of their set was Reign in Blood in it's entirety)
2.Metallica Toronto July 2003
3.The Rolling Stones Vancouver Nov 1989 _________________ 100 Punk Favourites
1. The Cure in Zurich -1989
2. MBV in Philadelphia - 1990
3. MBV in Chicago 2008
all dates off the top of my head.
So, if you saw MBV in '90 (I am incredibly jealous you've seen them twice) were any songs from Loveless being played yet? I know "Soon" was on the Glider EP, but that's the only one that would later go on another album
I missed seeing that Stevie Wonder show and I still regret it. One of my favorite albums being played in its entirety? What was I thinking?
Warren Ellis was electric when I saw him as well. I like how Nick Cave is so commanding at the front of the stage while Warren likes to play with his back to the crowd.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum