What are the best Ska albums?

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Tap wrote:
Skautechre - A Ska Tribute To Autechre


Sounds wild. I gotta hear that.
  • Quote
oh sorry that was a fake one I don't actually know any good ska, that's just a thing I wish existed
  • Quote
Tap wrote:
oh sorry that was a fake one I don't actually know any good ska, that's just a thing I wish existed


Hey, it MIGHT exist. They have ska tributes to Pink Floyd and the Beatles and shit. you never know, they might have that one too ๐Ÿค”
  • Quote
I've always really liked the compilation album, SKA WARS. FOUR(!) CDs of some really cool stuff. I recommend it highly! It's a great sampling and it is very affordable to buy on CD (stop listening to those damn, lifeless MP3 files).


_________________
Speakers of the House DJ

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Your favourite ska albums DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
best ever albums or coolest ever albums martintho Suggestions
best albums of all time vs. best sell... Guest Music
Are the Best Songs From the Best Albums? Applerill Music
Best Tracks from your Best Albums luis Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.