If you made a debut album.....

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Down the Rabbit Hole.
Because the engineer/producer kept telling us we were heading down the rabbit hole when we were over thinking it.


Down The Rabbit Hole by W!LD
  • Quote
I like self titled album names for first albums so I'd name it after the name of the artist name I used.
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:

In The Beginning There Was.........Bob
Are You Ready For......Bob!!!
Lights...Camera.....Bob!!!!

You jerk....stealing my ideas ๐Ÿค
Anyways, I'm not to good with names but it would have something to do with the central valley.

Central Valley Life
A Politician's Green Lawn in Drought Land
Tumblr does not mean Politics
Those DAMN Clovis Kids
Local Malls aren't Local Stores
Define [Blank]
Why Do Bad People Have All The Nice Stuff?
Whatever Happened To Helping Your Fellow Man (Procedes would go to the dirt poor, even homeless)
My personal favorites are #2 and #6. #6 would be titled exactly that.
I also know the homeless thing has been done to death but here it's almost ignored, sometimes even abusive
๐Ÿงฑ
  • Quote
Ummm....

"PURCHASING THIS ALBUM WILL SAVE YOUR ETERNAL SOUL"

That should be good to sell a few million. lol
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote
Captain_Dude wrote:
Ummm....

"PURCHASING THIS ALBUM WILL SAVE YOUR ETERNAL SOUL"

That should be good to sell a few million. lol

Amazing, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

I got another one
[Insert Band Name] Presents to you our very own...TAQUERIA!
  • Quote
Temporary33 wrote:
I like self titled album names for first albums so I'd name it after the name of the artist name I used.


That's what we did.
  • Quote
Trail Blazer would be the name of my album. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Bands you've seen before they made it... Marcfreak Music
for you chvrches fans: debut album tr... paladisiac Music
for you earl fans: debut album tracklist Hayden Music
[ Poll ] You can only listen to albums made in... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.