Semi Finals: Hunky Dory V Velvet Underground And Nico

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who?
David Bowie:
26%
 26%  [5]
Velvet Underground:
73%
 73%  [14]
Total Votes : 19

  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:
19loveless91 wrote:
I really need to listen to Hunky Dory... I mean I can't believe it beat Daydream Nation. (and btw, who even voted for it?)


I voted for Hunky Dory there and here.


I too voted for Hunky Dory over Daydream Nation.
I'm just not all that crazy about the Sonic Youth.

Anyway, voting VU&N here.
Is it just me or are the top contenders all seeming a little predictable? Was kinda hoping for some surprise front-runners.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
ShaneSpear wrote:
19loveless91 wrote:
I really need to listen to Hunky Dory... I mean I can't believe it beat Daydream Nation. (and btw, who even voted for it?)


I voted for Hunky Dory there and here.


I too voted for Hunky Dory over Daydream Nation.
I'm just not all that crazy about the Sonic Youth.

Anyway, voting VU&N here.
Is it just me or are the top contenders all seeming a little predictable? Was kinda hoping for some surprise front-runners.


Says the guy voting for VU+N
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
ShaneSpear wrote:
19loveless91 wrote:
I really need to listen to Hunky Dory... I mean I can't believe it beat Daydream Nation. (and btw, who even voted for it?)


I voted for Hunky Dory there and here.


I too voted for Hunky Dory over Daydream Nation.
I'm just not all that crazy about the Sonic Youth.

Anyway, voting VU&N here.
Is it just me or are the top contenders all seeming a little predictable? Was kinda hoping for some surprise front-runners.


Says the guy voting for VU+N


What's so surprising about VU+N? I mean, hell, they're ranked 11.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
ShaneSpear wrote:
19loveless91 wrote:
I really need to listen to Hunky Dory... I mean I can't believe it beat Daydream Nation. (and btw, who even voted for it?)


I voted for Hunky Dory there and here.


I too voted for Hunky Dory over Daydream Nation.
I'm just not all that crazy about the Sonic Youth.

Anyway, voting VU&N here.
Is it just me or are the top contenders all seeming a little predictable? Was kinda hoping for some surprise front-runners.


Says the guy voting for VU+N


What's so surprising about VU+N? I mean, hell, they're ranked 11.


that was my point. It thought you were complaining that people weren't making surprise picks and were just choosing their favourites instead.
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:



Anyway, voting VU&N here.
Is it just me or are the top contenders all seeming a little predictable? Was kinda hoping for some surprise front-runners.




HYPOCRITE ๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Oh, shaddap you guys, was just makin' an observation!
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
Oh, shaddap you guys, was just makin' an observation!


oh so if I made the observation "Why do people feel the need to masturbate all the time" Whilst Jerkin my fine gerkin, I would be within my rights? is that what you're telling me Jack? You black ass pot!
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
Oh, shaddap you guys, was just makin' an observation!


oh so if I made the observation "Why do people feel the need to masturbate all the time" Whilst Jerkin my fine gerkin, I would be within my rights? is that what you're telling me Jack? You black ass pot!


...touche.

...what made masturbation suddenly come up in your head when you had to think of an analogy? OH GOD, JHEREKO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILE YOU TYPE THIS?1
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
Oh, shaddap you guys, was just makin' an observation!


oh so if I made the observation "Why do people feel the need to masturbate all the time" Whilst Jerkin my fine gerkin, I would be within my rights? is that what you're telling me Jack? You black ass pot!


...touche.

...what made masturbation suddenly come up in your head when you had to think of an analogy? OH GOD, JHEREKO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILE YOU TYPE THIS?1



He was playing with his mouse ๐Ÿซข
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Velvet Underground wins.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The Velvet Underground & Nico by ... Johnnyo Music
[ Poll ] Stage 3: Velvet Underground And Nico ... alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] Stage 4: Revolver V Velvet Undergroun... alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] Stage 3: Ladies And Gentlemen V Hunk... alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] Freak Out vs Velvet Underground &... Matildamothers Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.