What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 106191062010621 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Definitely Maybe by Oasis
  • Quote

Umbrella by The Innocence Mission

1991
  • Quote

Happy Families by Blancmange
  • Quote

The Beast Inside by Inspiral Carpets

1991

I wrote this off too quickly last night.
  • Quote

One For All by Brand Nubian
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote
NoisyBeast wrote:

One For All by Brand Nubian


Nice! I always liked that one. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote

Grandmaster Melle Mel & The Furious Five by Grandmaster Melle Mel & The Furious Five
  • Quote

Look Now Look Again by Rainer Maria

Every time I listen to this I want to die. Melancholy bliss.


Link
  • Quote

Greatest Hits by Al Green
  • Quote

Camila by Camila Cabello


He-he I guess this is my first 2018 album. It's okay. I never want to hear another Vocoder voice effect.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 106191062010621 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 10620 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.