What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 113521135311354 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Home by Procol Harum
  • Quote

Feeling by Lost Girls
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote

Relics Of The Incredible String Band by The Incredible String Band
  • Quote

The Old New Me by Slim Dunlap
  • Quote

Ziggy Played Surf Guitar by Various Artists
  • Quote


Sweet Jesus what EVER am I listening to. Never thought I'd witness a Sisters of Mercy revival but here we go.

Fotocrime, Principle of Pain (2018)
  • Quote
Had to stop this ^ 2 tracks in. Unbearable, and I'm not easily offended.



Gontard, Tout naรฎt / tout s'achรจve dans un disque (2018). Depressing French rock chanson. Takes getting used to, after which it's interesting.
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Had to stop this ^ 2 tracks in. Unbearable, and I'm not easily offended.

well now I'm tempted to listen just out of morbid curiosity
  • Quote

Bangkok GU37 by James Lavelle
  • Quote

One For The Road by The Kinks

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 113521135311354 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 11353 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.