Best / Favorite Artist for each Decade

Goto page Previous  123456789
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:
I used to think that I had such an overwhelming preference for the 70s for the simple reason that it's the decade when I was born and the First music I ever heard. But I notice that a lot of people younger than me who weren't even born yet often say that they agree.


I used to abhor the 70s when I thought it was just disco, soft rock, prog rock, and metal... then I found out many of my favorite albums were made in the 70s, so I'd probably concur.

I don't remember how I ranked or how decade game supported this idea, mostly out of curiosity that if the results even mattered past it being fun.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123456789
Page 9 of 9


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Favourite artist in each decade.... YellowBook Music
Favorite Opeth album from each decade? ExTeaSea Music
Favorite Neil Young album in each dec... ExTeaSea Music
Best Double Album From Each Decade RoundTheBend Music
Make A 20 Song Mix (2-3 Songs From Ea... PanheadWarrior Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.