Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Like It?
Yes:
18%
 18%  [3]
No:
81%
 81%  [13]
Total Votes : 16

  • Quote
Really, the only person that I thought did a Who cover justice was Elton John when he did "Pinball Wizard."

Here's a really cool live perfromance of the song from Elton from 2005 in Rome. (Yes, Elton's voice cracks a little during his performance...but, hey...I just take that as confirmation that he's performing live and not a pumped-in lip-sync as so many artists do these days.)


Link


What's funny is that The Who returned the favor by doing a wonderful job on an Elton John song: "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" from this tribute album to Elton:



Have a listen! (Video quality isn't great...but just listen to the Who!)

Link


I guess those two just are very compatible. ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote

Link

_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Limp Bizkit nitro2k11 Music
ADP #12: Significant Other by Limp Bi... CA Dreamin Music
Behind The Wall aka Life Without Spotify Guest Music Diaries
Album of the day (#639): All That You... Facetious Music
Electronic / Dance Albums being left ... meruizh Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.